Dating a tall person can be a tall order, but we’d like to think it has more pros than cons. Here are 14 things you should know as you fall head over heals for your very own giant.
1. You can sit back and relax because tall girls got it covered.
Reaching that shelf? Tall girls got that handled.
2. Never lose your man again.
Even in the thickest crowd, even if you want to, you won’t be able to because his head will be rising up like a skyscraper out of the suburbs.
3. Your very own forehead kissing factory.
Every time you hug, your forehead will be right there, ready to be kissed. And who can resist?
4. Welcome to the non-bending life.
That’s right, now you can kiss lips at eye level. And hug without squatting.
5. It’s time to get used to the “does he play basketball” jokes.
People love the “do you play basketball jokes.” They love them so much that they will probably start flooding in your direction just by association.
6. Your tall girl may still want to wear heels.
Commonly, there are two types of tall women: the shy tall girl, and the athletic tall girl. The later will likely want to wear heels, even if that means she’s taller than you.
7. Shopping just got that much harder.
You may have thought shopping with your girlfriend could not get any worse – it can. Tall girls have a real hard time finding pants that fit and that means you’re going to be stuck at the store a tad bit longer than normal.
8. People aren’t staring at you, they’re staring at him.
You’ll soon notice the long string of comments and stares that follow the two of you around in public places. Don’t worry, you still look great, it’s just that “he’s really tall.”
9. May her skirts be always short.
Yes, even at church, or at your parent’s place. It’s not that her skirts are short, silly, it’s that her legs are long.
10. Before trying acrobatic maneuvers with her, be ready.
Before dipping her, twirling her, lifting her, or sweeping her off her feet, remember—with height comes mass.
11. You have access to one of the world’s best selfie-sticks.
That is your boyfriend’s arm. No additional hardware required. Especially good for large group selfies.
12. You can wear 6-inch heels and still be shorter than him.
Of course there is nothing wrong with being taller than your boyfriend, but now you can wear half-a-foot tall platforms without feeling like a dominatrix.
13. Hold on to your manhood, small guy.
This may be difficult, especially when the woman is taller than you, it becomes essential to look beyond physical size superiority in search of a more secure source of masculinity. The upside is, if you’re dating a tall woman, you’ve already done that.
14. The front may no longer be the best place to stand.
Great height comes with great responsibility, and the front isn’t always the best place for a really tall person to stand at a concert or in a photo. On the upside, you can still stand in front of him. Few better ways to enjoy a concert than the standing spoon position.
Get your tall person TallSlim Tees.
Now you know a bit more about the tall person you are dating! Love on them! Show them that love by buying them tshirts that fit. They’ll feel good and look even better. Get them a TallSlim Tee!