Skip to content
12 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Were Really Tall
- Uma Thurman is 6 feet tall and has size 11 feet, something she was teased for in her youth. She is most well-known for starring in Quentin Tarantino’s films Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill.
Game of Thrones and Star Wars actress Gwendoline Christie is 6’3’’, a height she said she reached at the age of 14.
- The comedian and Full House dad Bob Saget is 6’4’’. He jokes about his height saying, “I dance in public because I’m 6’4’’ and I look like Big Bird.”
- Brooke Shields, who has been acting since a teenager in both film and TV, stands tall at 6 feet.
- Geena Davis is another actress that stands at 6 feet tall. She once jokingly said, “A couple of years ago, I said to hell with it…my career is working. I’ll admit I’m 6 feet tall!”
- The shock-jock DJ Howard Stern is 6’5’’. Maybe his intimidating height helps him get away with the edgy things he says.
- John Corbett from Sex in the City and My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding stands at 6’5’’.
- Maria Sharapova, the famed Russian tennis player, is 6’2’’.
- Jason Segel, famous for How I Met Your Mother and the movie he co-wrote and starred in The Muppets is 6’4’’.
- Vince Vaughn, known for movies like The Break-Up and Wedding Crashers, towers at 6’5’’.
- Pop Princess Taylor Swift knows how to command the stage with her 5’11’’ height.
- The versatile actress, Tilda Swinton stands at 6-feet-tall. She says she is sometimes called “Sir” because of her height and her lack of wearing lipstick.